Health & Safety Measures
HOLLYWOOD 20 CINEMA
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
As part of our reopening, the health and well-being of our guests, employees and communities is our greatest priority. A safety program based of Federal, State and Local directives providing extra measures has been implemented.
ENHANCED GUEST SAFETY MEASURES:
FACE MASKS REQUIRED: Face coverings or masks would be required for all guests and team members except as noted by the CDC, such as for children under the age of 2. Masks must be worn throughout the cinema, including auditoriums, lobby, restrooms, hallways, etc. Masks may be removed once seated while eating or drinking inside the auditorium.
REDUCED AUDITORIUM CAPACITIES: In traditional seating arrangements, patrons must skip at least two seats on each side and keep every other row empty, In recliner seating arrangements, patrons must skip two seats on each side. Rows are already distanced apart. Family members may sit together.
STAGGERED SHOWTIMES: We are staggering showtimes to prevent overcrowding of lobby and restrooms.
CONTACTLESS TICKETING & PAYMENTS: We offer online ticket sales to facilitate
contactless experience. We encourage you to purchase tickets online. We also accept
Apple pay or Google Wallet payments at the registers.
SOCIAL DISTANCING STANDARDS: Please remember to maintain distance from other guests and team members before, during and after the movie. Social Distancing Floor Decals have been placed in the lobby as a reminder. Please maintain physical distancing throughout other areas of the building as well. We will monitor and adjust procedures as needed to alleviate congestion.
ROUTINE CLEANING & DISINFECTING: Throughout the day, common areas and highly touched surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized. Restrooms are thoroughly disinfected each morning and frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
AUDITORIUMS: Additional time as been added between shows so that in auditoriums, hard surfaces, including door handles, handrails, recliner buttons, armrests, cup holders, etc. are cleaned and disinfected before and after every show. Air conditioning unit filtration systems have been upgraded to MERV-13 filters.
SANITIZER: For your convenience, sanitizers have been provided in our common areas.
CONCESSION AREA SAFETY MEASURES:
- Concession counters and high touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves while working.
- Frequent handwashing and changing of gloves are required of all employees.
- Plexiglass barriers are added at registers to protect guests and employees.
- To reduce contact points, popcorn and drink refills will not be offered at this time. Instead, previously refillable sizes can be purchased at reduced prices without refills.
- Individually wrapped straws would be provided with beverages. Individually sealed packets of condiments would be provided upon request.
TEAM MEMBER SAFETY MEASURES:
- All team members would be required to wear face masks and gloves while working.
- Frequent handwashing and changing of gloves would be required.
- All team members would be screened prior to each shift, including temperature checks and a questionnaire.